3D CAD, or three-dimensional computer-aided design, is technology for design and technical documentation, which replaces manual drafting with an automated process. Used by architects, engineers, and other professionals, 3D CAD software precisely represents and visualizes objects using a collection of points in three dimensions on the computer. Autodesk has a broad portfolio of 3D CAD software programs to help people explore and share ideas, visualize concepts, and simulate how designs will perform before they are made.
In order to generate the actual model, CAM works alongside CAD—using CAD designs, CAM uses numerical coding to run the machine that creates the product. A CAD/CAM package allows, Our company to develop and save their own product designs, and program machines to create the actual component.
WiredIn uses one of the best 3D Printer called The Anycubic i3 Mega its a solid, metal-framed 3D printer that comes mostly assembled. Assembly is easy and takes only a few minutes. It is capable of producing high quality prints. Stable construction and fine layer resolution down to 0.05 mm. It supports multiple filament materials, including PLA, ABS, High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) and wood. This printer makes your creative idea come true faster and simpler with classical technology and our independent R & D software.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm Z 0.002mm
- Supported Print Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood
- Print Speed: 20~100mm/s(recommended speed 60%)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm/1.75 mm
- Build Size: 210 x 210 x 205mm
- Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 260ºC
- Operational Print Bed Temperature: Max 110ºC
- Printer Dimensions: 405mm x 410mm x453mm
- Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 8ºC – 40ºC
- Connectivity SD Card, USB Port (expert users only)
- Package Weight: 16.5kg