Murakoze project just released a new version of the device, made in Rwanda. The previous version released in 2018, has been a kickstart for the project and paved the way for the new version with new features and new design. The new model includes a new design of the device, a smartphone app that can also be used to rate services, new look and design for the website and customer’s analysed reports’ dashboard.
1. Device Updates
The Murakoze device now has a compact design thanks to the precision in the placement of every component to optimize the available space inside the enclosure.
The device now features a battery and can still work if a blackout occurs.
The device has a notification light bar that illuminates in a color that corresponds to the color of the pressed button. This confirms to the customer that her/his rating has been received successfully.
2. Smartphone App (New)
Murakoze Mob App can let a user rate a subscribed institution service, this will let the institution know how their service is good to a user.
- Locate nearby murakoze subscribers
This feature lets a user see on the home screen which institution’s services are nearby his/her location.
3. Customer’s dashboard Updates
- Improved Customer Reports
- Filtering feature to get reports in details
- Graphical representation of weekly, monthly and Yearly.
- The number of people participated hourly, weekly and monthly in rating categories of Excellent, Good and Bad.
- It will be better to show this info as a notification after a user is logged in or send a notification email.
- Real-time notification on consecutive bad feedbacks
- Key performance indicator reports that include Net Promoter and Customer Satisfaction Scores
4. Murakoze Website Updates
A new look and design with more information about murakoze to be found on https://murakoze.rw, visitors are able to order the device online. Feel free to Visit it!